Exelsys organized with great success, the 6th annual users and partners conference, at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Limassol from 18th to 19th May.
The conference was attended by more than 100 participants from companies in Cyprus and abroad. During the Exelsys announced Exelsys HCM v10 the new version of its Human Resource Management software as well as new functionality and integration with Microsoft Teams and Signable electronic signatures.
There were also presentations by Neurosoft SA from Greece, Cass Art from the United Kingdom and Woodlaine from Cyprus. They presented the process improvement and benefits in human resource management resulting from the use of Exelsys.
Exelsys announced the winners of the Partner Awards for outstanding performance in 2022. These were awarded to netU, Diadrasis and eque2.
netU received the Best Upcoming Partner
Diadrasis the Best Country Partner
eque2 the Best Partner of the Year
Some of the new functionality and features demonstrated are:
- New Recruitment and Performance Management in v10
- Tasks Module
Automated onboarding and offboarding
- Pivot Analytics
- Electronic Signatures for documents such as contracts policies etc
- Accessing Exelsys from Teams
- How Admins can impersonate other users to easily check permissions accessibility etc.
- Additional permissions for salary visibility
- Hot Desking